1. Zwart W, Flach KD, Rudraraju B, Abdel-Fatah TM, Gojis O, Canisius S, et al. SRC3 Phosphorylation at Serine 543 Is a Positive Independent Prognostic Factor in ER-Positive Breast Cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2016;22(2):479-91.
2. Walker AJ, West J, Card TR, Crooks C, Kirwan CC, Grainge MJ. When are breast cancer patients at highest risk of venous thromboembolism? A cohort study using English health care data. Blood. 2016;127(7):849-57.
3. Takaori K, Bassi C, Biankin A, Brunner TB, Cataldo I, Campbell F, et al. International Association of Pancreatology (IAP)/European Pancreatic Club (EPC) consensus review of guidelines for the treatment of pancreatic cancer. Pancreatology. 2016;16(1):14-27.
4. Sunami Y, Ringelhan M, Kokai E, Lu M, O'Connor T, Lorentzen A, et al. Canonical NF-kappaB signaling in hepatocytes acts as a tumor-suppressor in HBV surface antigen-driven HCC by controlling the UPR. Hepatology. 2016.
5. Stone NR, Bicanic T, Salim R, Hope W. Liposomal Amphotericin B (AmBisome): A Review of the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Clinical Experience and Future Directions. Drugs. 2016.
6. Regel I, Hausmann S, Benitz S, Esposito I, Kleeff J. Pathobiology of pancreatic cancer: implications on therapy. Expert Rev Anticancer Ther. 2016;16(2):219-27.
7. Rajeev SP, Cuthbertson DJ, Wilding JP. Energy balance and metabolic changes with sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 inhibition. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2016;18(2):125-34.
8. Radbruch L, Leget C, Bahr P, Muller-Busch C, Ellershaw J, de Conno F, et al. Euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide: A white paper from the European Association for Palliative Care. Palliat Med. 2016;30(2):104-16.
9. Qian D, Lu Z, Jackson R, Wu J, Liu X, Cai B, et al. Effect of antecolic or retrocolic route of gastroenteric anastomosis on delayed gastric emptying after pancreaticoduodenectomy: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Pancreatology. 2016;16(1):142-50.
10. Moots RJ, Wilson K, Silverman ED, International Rheumatology E. Ghost busting-taking the sheet off the ghost. Rheumatol Int. 2016.
11. Moots RJ, Balsa A, Wolbink G. Reporting of potential immunogenicity with biologic drugs: clarity and accuracy required. Ann Rheum Dis. 2016.
12. McConnell JC, O'Connell OV, Brennan K, Weiping L, Howe M, Joseph L, et al. Increased peri-ductal collagen micro-organization may contribute to raised mammographic density. Breast Cancer Res. 2016;18(1):5.
13. Mazarico JM, Sanchez-Arevalo Lobo VJ, Favicchio R, Greenhalf W, Costello E, Carrillo-de Santa Pau E, et al. Choline Kinase Alpha (CHKalpha) as a Therapeutic Target in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma: Expression, Predictive Value, and Sensitivity to Inhibitors. Mol Cancer Ther. 2016;15(2):323-33.
14. Matzke-Ogi A, Jannasch K, Shatirishvili M, Fuchs B, Chiblak S, Morton J, et al. Inhibition of Tumor Growth and Metastasis in Pancreatic Cancer Models by Interference With CD44v6 Signaling. Gastroenterology. 2016;150(2):513-25 e10.
15. Maertens JA, Raad, II, Marr KA, Patterson TF, Kontoyiannis DP, Cornely OA, et al. Isavuconazole versus voriconazole for primary treatment of invasive mould disease caused by Aspergillus and other filamentous fungi (SECURE): a phase 3, randomised-controlled, non-inferiority trial. Lancet. 2016;387(10020):760-9.
16. Loughney L, West MA, Kemp GJ, Rossiter HB, Burke SM, Cox T, et al. The effects of neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy and an in-hospital exercise training programme on physical fitness and quality of life in locally advanced rectal cancer patients (The EMPOWER Trial): study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials. 2016;17(1):24.
17. Jais B, Rebours V, Malleo G, Salvia R, Fontana M, Maggino L, et al. Serous cystic neoplasm of the pancreas: a multinational study of 2622 patients under the auspices of the International Association of Pancreatology and European Pancreatic Club (European Study Group on Cystic Tumors of the Pancreas). Gut. 2016;65(2):305-12.
18. Huurneman LJ, Neely M, Veringa A, Perez FD, Ramos-Martin V, Tissing WJ, et al. Pharmacodynamics of Voriconazole in Children: Further Steps Along the Path to True Individualized Therapy. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2016.
19. Hausmann S, Regel I, Steiger K, Wagner N, Thorwirth M, Schlitter AM, et al. Loss of Periostin Results in Impaired Regeneration and Pancreatic Atrophy after Cerulein-Induced Pancreatitis. Am J Pathol. 2016;186(1):24-31.
20. Halloran CM, Platt K, Gerard A, Polydoros F, O'Reilly DA, Gomez D, et al. PANasta Trial; Cattell Warren versus Blumgart techniques of panreatico-jejunostomy following pancreato-duodenectomy: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2016;17(1):30.
21. Fullarton M, Pybus S, Mayland C, Rogers SN. Analysis of deaths between 2007 and 2012 of patients with cancer of the head and neck on a surgical ward at a regional centre and in an independent hospice. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016;54(1):62-7.
22. Evans JP, Sutton PA, Winiarski BK, Fenwick SW, Malik HZ, Vimalachandran D, et al. From mice to men: Murine models of colorectal cancer for use in translational research. Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2016;98:94-105.
23. Erkan M, Kurtoglu M, Kleeff J. The role of hypoxia in pancreatic cancer: a potential therapeutic target? Expert Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016;10(3):301-16.
24. Edwards NC, Yuan M, Nolan O, Pawade TA, Oelofse T, Singh H, et al. Effect of Valvular Surgery in Carcinoid Heart Disease: An Observational Cohort Study. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2016;101(1):183-90.
25. Dunne DF, Jack S, Jones RP, Jones L, Lythgoe DT, Malik HZ, et al. Randomized clinical trial of prehabilitation before planned liver resection. Br J Surg. 2016.
26. Dobson R, Burgess MI, Sprung VS, Irwin A, Hamer M, Jones J, et al. Metabolically healthy and unhealthy obesity: differential effects on myocardial function according to metabolic syndrome, rather than obesity. Int J Obes (Lond). 2016;40(1):153-61.
27. Cuthbertson DJ, Shojaee-Moradie F, Sprung VS, Jones H, Pugh CJ, Richardson P, et al. Dissociation between exercise-induced reduction in liver fat and changes in hepatic and peripheral glucose homoeostasis in obese patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Clin Sci (Lond). 2016;130(2):93-104.
28. Cox TF, Czanner G. A practical divergence measure for survival distributions that can be estimated from Kaplan-Meier curves. Stat Med. 2016.
29. Bundred SM, Maxwell AJ, Morris J, Lim YY, Harake MJ, Whiteside S, et al. Randomized controlled trial of stereotactic 11-G vacuum-assisted core biopsy for the diagnosis and management of mammographic microcalcification. Br J Radiol. 2016;89(1058):20150504.
30. Bond A, Asher R, Jackson R, Sager K, Martin K, Kneebone A, et al. Comparative analysis of the influence of clinical factors including BMI on adalimumab and infliximab trough levels. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016;28(3):271-6.
31. Berhane S, Toyoda H, Tada T, Kumada T, Kagebayashi C, Satomura S, et al. Role of the GALAD and BALAD-2 Serologic Models in Diagnosis of Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Prediction of Survival in Patients. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016.
32. Bailey TG, Cable NT, Aziz N, Atkinson G, Cuthbertson DJ, Low DA, et al. Exercise training reduces the acute physiological severity of post-menopausal hot flushes. J Physiol. 2016;594(3):657-67.
33. Ahmed I, Greenwood R, Costello B, Ratcliffe N, Probert CS. Investigation of faecal volatile organic metabolites as novel diagnostic biomarkers in inflammatory bowel disease. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2016;43(5):596-611.
34. Ahmed AE, Lowe D, Kirton JA, O'Brien MR, Mediana A, Frankland H, et al. Development of a Rheumatology-specific Patient Concerns Inventory and Its Use in the Rheumatology Outpatient Clinic Setting. J Rheumatol. 2016.
35. Abu-Alainin W, Gana T, Liloglou T, Olayanju A, Barrera LN, Ferguson R, et al. UHRF1 regulation of the Keap1-Nrf2 pathway in pancreatic cancer contributes to oncogenesis. J Pathol. 2016;238(3):423-33.
36. Zucchini G, Armstrong AC, Wardley AM, Wilson G, Misra V, Seif M, et al. A phase II trial of low-dose estradiol in postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer and acquired resistance to aromatase inhibition. Eur J Cancer. 2015;51(18):2725-31.
37. Wu P, van den Berg C, Alfirevic Z, O'Brien S, Rothlisberger M, Baker PN, et al. Early Pregnancy Biomarkers in Pre-Eclampsia: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Int J Mol Sci. 2015;16(9):23035-56.
38. Williams KE, Barnes NL, Cramer A, Johnson R, Cheema K, Morris J, et al. Molecular phenotypes of DCIS predict overall and invasive recurrence. Ann Oncol. 2015;26(5):1019-25.
39. Wilkins A, Mossop H, Syndikus I, Khoo V, Bloomfield D, Parker C, et al. Hypofractionated radiotherapy versus conventionally fractionated radiotherapy for patients with intermediate-risk localised prostate cancer: 2-year patient-reported outcomes of the randomised, non-inferiority, phase 3 CHHiP trial. Lancet Oncol. 2015;16(16):1605-16.
40. Weeks AD, Ditai J, Ononge S, Faragher B, Frye LJ, Durocher J, et al. The MamaMiso study of self-administered misoprostol to prevent bleeding after childbirth in rural Uganda: a community-based, placebo-controlled randomised trial. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2015;15:219.
41. Ward LC, Kilbreath SL, Dylke E. Letter to the Editor Re: Bundred et al. "Comparison of multi-frequency bioimpedance with perometry for the early detection and intervention of lymphoedema after axillary node clearance for breast cancer". Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2015;152(1):227-8.
42. Valle JW, Wasan H, Lopes A, Backen AC, Palmer DH, Morris K, et al. Cediranib or placebo in combination with cisplatin and gemcitabine chemotherapy for patients with advanced biliary tract cancer (ABC-03): a randomised phase 2 trial. Lancet Oncol. 2015;16(8):967-78.
43. Sultana A, Jackson R, Tim G, Bostock E, Psarelli EE, Cox TF, et al. What Is the Best Way to Identify Malignant Transformation Within Pancreatic IPMN: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analyses. Clin Transl Gastroenterol. 2015;6:e130.
44. Steele CA, Powell JL, Kemp GJ, Halford JC, Wilding JP, Harrold JA, et al. Cerebral activations during viewing of food stimuli in adult patients with acquired structural hypothalamic damage: a functional neuroimaging study. Int J Obes (Lond). 2015;39(9):1376-82.
45. Stangel D, Erkan M, Buchholz M, Gress T, Michalski C, Raulefs S, et al. Kif20a inhibition reduces migration and invasion of pancreatic cancer cells. J Surg Res. 2015;197(1):91-100.
46. Seetho IW, Parker RJ, Craig S, Duffy N, Hardy KJ, Wilding JP, et al. Serum urate and obstructive sleep apnoea in severe obesity. Chron Respir Dis. 2015;12(3):238-46.
47. Schlesinger-Raab A, Mihaljevic AL, Egert S, Emeny R, Jauch KW, Kleeff J, et al. Outcome of gastric cancer in the elderly: a population-based evaluation of the Munich Cancer Registry. Gastric Cancer. 2015.
48. Saleem A, Searle GE, Kenny LM, Huiban M, Kozlowski K, Waldman AD, et al. Lapatinib access into normal brain and brain metastases in patients with Her-2 overexpressing breast cancer. EJNMMI Res. 2015;5:30.
49. Sainz B, Jr., Alcala S, Garcia E, Sanchez-Ripoll Y, Azevedo MM, Cioffi M, et al. Microenvironmental hCAP-18/LL-37 promotes pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma by activating its cancer stem cell compartment. Gut. 2015;64(12):1921-35.
50. Sacco JJ, Kenyani J, Butt Z, Carter R, Chew HY, Cheeseman LP, et al. Loss of the deubiquitylase BAP1 alters class I histone deacetylase expression and sensitivity of mesothelioma cells to HDAC inhibitors. Oncotarget. 2015;6(15):13757-71.
51. Sacco JJ, Evans M, Harrington KJ, Man S, Powell N, Shaw RJ, et al. Systemic listeriosis following vaccination with the attenuated Listeria monocytogenes therapeutic vaccine, ADXS11-001. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2015:0.
52. Sacco JJ, Clague MJ. Dysregulation of the Met pathway in non-small cell lung cancer: implications for drug targeting and resistance. Transl Lung Cancer Res. 2015;4(3):242-52.
53. Radon TP, Massat NJ, Jones R, Alrawashdeh W, Dumartin L, Ennis D, et al. Identification of a Three-Biomarker Panel in Urine for Early Detection of Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma. Clin Cancer Res. 2015;21(15):3512-21.
54. Poon SS, Asher R, Jackson R, Kneebone A, Collins P, Probert C, et al. Body Mass Index and Smoking Affect Thioguanine Nucleotide Levels in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. J Crohns Colitis. 2015;9(8):640-6.
55. Phillip V, Zahel T, Danninger A, Erkan M, Dobritz M, Steiner JM, et al. Volumetric gain of the human pancreas after left partial pancreatic resection: A CT-scan based retrospective study. Pancreatology. 2015;15(5):542-7.
56. Parikh S, Wilding J, Jabbour S, Hardy E. Dapagliflozin in type 2 diabetes: effectiveness across the spectrum of disease and over time. Int J Clin Pract. 2015;69(2):186-98.
57. Palmieri C, Macpherson IR, Yan K, Ades F, Riddle P, Ahmed R, et al. Neoadjuvant chemotherapy and trastuzumab versus neoadjuvant chemotherapy followed by post-operative trastuzumab for patients with HER2-positive breast cancer. Oncotarget. 2015.
58. Palmer DH, Kronforst MR. Divergence and gene flow among Darwin's finches: A genome-wide view of adaptive radiation driven by interspecies allele sharing. Bioessays. 2015;37(9):968-74.
59. Palmer DH, Johnson PJ. Evaluating the role of treatment-related toxicities in the challenges facing targeted therapies for advanced hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Metastasis Rev. 2015;34(3):497-509.
60. Owadally W, Hurt C, Timmins H, Parsons E, Townsend S, Patterson J, et al. PATHOS: a phase II/III trial of risk-stratified, reduced intensity adjuvant treatment in patients undergoing transoral surgery for Human papillomavirus (HPV) positive oropharyngeal cancer. BMC Cancer. 2015;15:602.
61. Nitsche U, Wenzel P, Siveke JT, Braren R, Holzapfel K, Schlitter AM, et al. Resectability After First-Line FOLFIRINOX in Initially Unresectable Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: A Single-Center Experience. Ann Surg Oncol. 2015;22 Suppl 3:1212-20.
62. Nicholson JA, Greenhalf W, Jackson R, Cox TF, Butler JV, Hanna T, et al. Incidence of post-ERCP pancreatitis from direct pancreatic juice collection in hereditary pancreatitis and familial pancreatic cancer before and after the introduction of prophylactic pancreatic stents and rectal diclofenac. Pancreas. 2015;44(2):260-5.
63. Muller S, Raulefs S, Bruns P, Afonso-Grunz F, Plotner A, Thermann R, et al. Erratum to: Next-generation sequencing reveals novel differentially regulated mRNAs, lncRNAs, miRNAs, sdRNAs and a piRNA in pancreatic cancer. Mol Cancer. 2015;14:144.
64. Mukherjee R, Mareninova OA, Odinokova IV, Huang W, Murphy J, Chvanov M, et al. Mechanism of mitochondrial permeability transition pore induction and damage in the pancreas: inhibition prevents acute pancreatitis by protecting production of ATP. Gut. 2015.
65. Mihaljevic AL, Schirren R, Muller TC, Kehl V, Friess H, Kleeff J. Postoperative negative-pressure incision therapy following open colorectal surgery (Poniy): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2015;16:471.
66. Middleton G, Diogenes A. CAT OF THE MONTH. Preemptive Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs Increases the Success Rate of Inferior Alveolar Nerve Blocks in Mandibular Posterior Teeth with Symptomatic Irreversible Pulpitis UT CAT #2807. Tex Dent J. 2015;132(6):358.
67. Michl M, Thurmaier J, Schubert-Fritschle G, Wiedemann M, Laubender RP, Nussler NC, et al. Brain Metastasis in Colorectal Cancer Patients: Survival and Analysis of Prognostic Factors. Clin Colorectal Cancer. 2015;14(4):281-90.
68. Michalski CW, Kong B, Jager C, Kloe S, Beier B, Braren R, et al. Outcomes of resections for pancreatic adenocarcinoma with suspected venous involvement: a single center experience. BMC Surg. 2015;15:100.
69. Mazur PK, Herner A, Mello SS, Wirth M, Hausmann S, Sanchez-Rivera FJ, et al. Combined inhibition of BET family proteins and histone deacetylases as a potential epigenetics-based therapy for pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. Nat Med. 2015;21(10):1163-71.
70. Mahajan UM, Langhoff E, Costello E, Greenhalf W, Halloran C, Schwaiger T, et al. 41 Cathepsin D Expression in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (PDAC) Cells Increases Proliferation and Reduces Survival of Pancreatic Cancer Patients. Gastroenterology. 2015;148(4, Supplement 1):S-13.
71. Leary A, Evans A, Johnston SR, A'Hern R, Bliss JM, Sahoo R, et al. Antiproliferative Effect of Lapatinib in HER2-Positive and HER2-Negative/HER3-High Breast Cancer: Results of the Presurgical Randomized MAPLE Trial (CRUK E/06/039). Clin Cancer Res. 2015;21(13):2932-40.
72. Lavelle K, Sowerbutts AM, Bundred N, Pilling M, Todd C. Pretreatment health measures and complications after surgical management of elderly women with breast cancer. Br J Surg. 2015;102(6):653-67.
73. Kong B, Cheng T, Wu W, Regel I, Raulefs S, Friess H, et al. Hypoxia-induced endoplasmic reticulum stress characterizes a necrotic phenotype of pancreatic cancer. Oncotarget. 2015;6(31):32154-60.
74. Kong B, Cheng T, Qian C, Wu W, Steiger K, Cao J, et al. Pancreas-specific activation of mTOR and loss of p53 induce tumors reminiscent of acinar cell carcinoma. Mol Cancer. 2015;14:212.
75. Kleeff J, Erkan M, Jager C, Menacher M, Gebhardt F, Hartel M. Umbilical Microflora, Antiseptic Skin Preparation, and Surgical Site Infection in Abdominal Surgery. Surg Infect (Larchmt). 2015;16(4):450-4.
76. Kirwan CC, McCollum CN, McDowell G, Byrne GJ. Investigation of proposed mechanisms of chemotherapy-induced venous thromboembolism: endothelial cell activation and procoagulant release due to apoptosis. Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2015;21(5):420-7.
77. Keenan CM, Preston AJ, Sutherland H, Wilson PJ, Psarelli EE, Cox TF, et al. Nitisinone Arrests but Does Not Reverse Ochronosis in Alkaptonuric Mice. JIMD Rep. 2015;24:45-50.
78. Kamisetty A, Magennis P, Mayland C, Jack B, Lowe D, Rogers SN. Where do patients treated for oral cancer die? A 20-year cohort study 1992-2011. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2015;53(10):1015-20.
79. Jones RP, Bird NT, Smith RA, Palmer DH, Fenwick SW, Poston GJ, et al. Prognostic molecular markers in resected extrahepatic biliary tract cancers; a systematic review and meta-analysis of immunohistochemically detected biomarkers. Biomark Med. 2015;9(8):763-75.
80. Jenkinson C, Elliott VL, Evans A, Oldfield L, Jenkins RE, O'Brien DP, et al. Decreased Serum Thrombospondin-1 Levels in Pancreatic Cancer Patients Up to 24 Months Prior to Clinical Diagnosis: Association with Diabetes Mellitus. Clin Cancer Res. 2015.
81. Jenkinson C, Elliott V, Menon U, Apostolidou S, Fourkala OE, Gentry-Maharaj A, et al. Evaluation in pre-diagnosis samples discounts ICAM-1 and TIMP-1 as biomarkers for earlier diagnosis of pancreatic cancer. J Proteomics. 2015;113:400-2.
82. James K, Al-Ali S, Tarn J, Cockell SJ, Gillespie CS, Hindmarsh V, et al. A Transcriptional Signature of Fatigue Derived from Patients with Primary Sjogren's Syndrome. PLoS One. 2015;10(12):e0143970.
83. Jack BA, O'Brien MR, Scrutton J, Baldry CR, Groves KE. Supporting family carers providing end-of-life home care: a qualitative study on the impact of a hospice at home service. J Clin Nurs. 2015;24(1-2):131-40.
84. Heller A, Gaida MM, Mannle D, Giese T, Scarpa A, Neoptolemos JP, et al. Stratification of pancreatic tissue samples for molecular studies: RNA-based cellular annotation procedure. Pancreatology. 2015;15(4):423-31.
85. Harris VA, Staffurth J, Naismith O, Esmail A, Gulliford S, Khoo V, et al. Consensus Guidelines and Contouring Atlas for Pelvic Node Delineation in Prostate and Pelvic Node Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2015;92(4):874-83.
86. Haq R, Lim YY, Maxwell AJ, Hurley E, Beetles U, Bundred S, et al. Digital breast tomosynthesis at screening assessment: are two views always necessary? Br J Radiol. 2015;88(1055):20150353.
87. Hanna T, Abdul-Rahman Z, Greenhalf W, Farooq A, Neoptolemos JP. Xanthogranulomatous pancreatitis associated with a mucinous cystic neoplam. Pathol Int. 2015.
88. Hanna T, Abdul-Rahman Z, Greenhalf W, Costello E, Neoptolemos JP. Pancreatic mass in a young CFTR carrier with a heterozygous p.R117H CFTR gene mutation and homozygous 7T. Pancreas. 2015;44(2):343-5.
89. Grivell RM, Alfirevic Z, Gyte GM, Devane D. Antenatal cardiotocography for fetal assessment. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015;9:CD007863.
90. Gomez-Rubio P, Zock JP, Rava M, Marquez M, Sharp L, Hidalgo M, et al. Reduced risk of pancreatic cancer associated with asthma and nasal allergies. Gut. 2015.
91. Gomatos IP, Halloran CM, Ghaneh P, Raraty MG, Polydoros F, Evans JC, et al. Outcomes From Minimal Access Retroperitoneal and Open Pancreatic Necrosectomy in 394 Patients With Necrotizing Pancreatitis. Ann Surg. 2015.
92. Germain A, Mayland CR, Jack BA. The potential therapeutic value for bereaved relatives participating in research: An exploratory study. Palliat Support Care. 2015:1-9.
93. Forbes JF, Sestak I, Howell A, Bonanni B, Bundred N, Levy C, et al. Anastrozole versus tamoxifen for the prevention of locoregional and contralateral breast cancer in postmenopausal women with locally excised ductal carcinoma in situ (IBIS-II DCIS): a double-blind, randomised controlled trial. Lancet. 2015.
94. Felis-Giemza A, Moots RJ. Measurement of anti-drug antibodies to biologic drugs. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2015;54(11):1941-3.
95. Emens LA, Middleton G. The interplay of immunotherapy and chemotherapy: harnessing potential synergies. Cancer Immunol Res. 2015;3(5):436-43.
96. Early Breast Cancer Trialists' Collaborative G, Dowsett M, Forbes JF, Bradley R, Ingle J, Aihara T, et al. Aromatase inhibitors versus tamoxifen in early breast cancer: patient-level meta-analysis of the randomised trials. Lancet. 2015;386(10001):1341-52.
97. Early Breast Cancer Trialists' Collaborative G, Coleman R, Powles T, Paterson A, Gnant M, Anderson S, et al. Adjuvant bisphosphonate treatment in early breast cancer: meta-analyses of individual patient data from randomised trials. Lancet. 2015;386(10001):1353-61.
98. Earl HM, Hiller L, Dunn JA, Blenkinsop C, Grybowicz L, Vallier AL, et al. Efficacy of neoadjuvant bevacizumab added to docetaxel followed by fluorouracil, epirubicin, and cyclophosphamide, for women with HER2-negative early breast cancer (ARTemis): an open-label, randomised, phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncol. 2015;16(6):656-66.
99. Duxbury PJ, Gandhi A, Kirwan CC, Jain Y, Harvey JR. Current attitudes to breast reconstruction surgery for women at risk of post-mastectomy radiotherapy: A survey of UK breast surgeons. Breast. 2015;24(4):502-12.
100. Drusano GL, Louie A, MacGowan A, Hope W. Suppression of Emergence of Resistance in Pathogenic Bacteria: Keeping Our Powder Dry, Part 1. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2015;60(3):1183-93.
101. Dodia N, El-Sharief D, Kirwan CC. The use of isotope injections in sentinel node biopsy for breast cancer: are the 1- and 2-day protocols equally effective? Springerplus. 2015;4:495.
102. Cuthbertson DJ, Bell JA, Ng SY, Kemp GJ, Kivimaki M, Hamer M. Dynapenic obesity and the risk of incident Type 2 diabetes: the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing. Diabet Med. 2015.
103. Cioffi M, Trabulo S, Hidalgo M, Costello E, Greenhalf W, Erkan M, et al. Inhibition of CD47 Effectively Targets Pancreatic Cancer Stem Cells via Dual Mechanisms. Clin Cancer Res. 2015;21(10):2325-37.
104. Childs EJ, Mocci E, Campa D, Bracci PM, Gallinger S, Goggins M, et al. Common variation at 2p13.3, 3q29, 7p13 and 17q25.1 associated with susceptibility to pancreatic cancer. Nat Genet. 2015;47(8):911-6.
105. Chapman L, Ellershaw J. Care in the last hours and days of life. Medicine. 2015;43(12):736-9.
106. Chan J, Syndikus I, Mahmood S, Bell L, Vinjamuri S. Is choline PET useful for identifying intraprostatic tumour lesions? A literature review. Nucl Med Commun. 2015;36(9):871-80.
107. Cefalu WT, Stenlof K, Leiter LA, Wilding JP, Blonde L, Polidori D, et al. Effects of canagliflozin on body weight and relationship to HbA1c and blood pressure changes in patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetologia. 2015;58(6):1183-7.
108. Carrasco JM, Lynch TJ, Garralda E, Woitha K, Elsner F, Filbet M, et al. Palliative Care Medical Education in European Universities: A Descriptive Study and Numerical Scoring System Proposal for Assessing Educational Development. J Pain Symptom Manage. 2015;50(4):516-23 e2.
109. Campa D, Rizzato C, Stolzenberg-Solomon R, Pacetti P, Vodicka P, Cleary SP, et al. TERT gene harbors multiple variants associated with pancreatic cancer susceptibility. Int J Cancer. 2015;137(9):2175-83.
110. Bundred NJ, Stockton C, Keeley V, Riches K, Ashcroft L, Evans A, et al. Comparison of multi-frequency bioimpedance with perometry for the early detection and intervention of lymphoedema after axillary node clearance for breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2015;151(1):121-9.
111. Brentnall AR, Harkness EF, Astley SM, Donnelly LS, Stavrinos P, Sampson S, et al. Mammographic density adds accuracy to both the Tyrer-Cuzick and Gail breast cancer risk models in a prospective UK screening cohort. Breast Cancer Res. 2015;17(1):147.
112. Benitz S, Regel I, Reinhard T, Popp A, Schaffer I, Raulefs S, et al. Polycomb repressor complex 1 promotes gene silencing through H2AK119 mono-ubiquitination in acinar-to-ductal metaplasia and pancreatic cancer cells. Oncotarget. 2015.
113. Bainbridge HE, Larbi E, Middleton G. Symptomatic Control of Neuroendocrine Tumours with Everolimus. Horm Cancer. 2015;6(5-6):254-9.
114. Amin Al Olama A, Dadaev T, Hazelett DJ, Li Q, Leongamornlert D, Saunders EJ, et al. Multiple novel prostate cancer susceptibility signals identified by fine-mapping of known risk loci among Europeans. Hum Mol Genet. 2015;24(19):5589-602.
115. Alfirevic Z. Re: Impact on obstetric outcome of third-trimester screening for small-for-gestational-age fetuses. R. Callec, C. Lamy, E. Perdriolle-Galet, C. Patte, B. Heude and O. Morel. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2015; 46: 216-220. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2015;46(2):140-1.
Sorry there are currently no job vacancies
Some useful downloads: